Soy lecithin under the order.
Soy lecithin — the food additive possessing properties of superficially active agent — emulsifier. Soy lecithin is made from well purified filtered soy oil at low-temperature processing. Oil, phospholipids, vitamins are a part of soy lecithin: And, E, etc.
Sale under the order.
Soy lecithin is applied at production of candies, pasta, margarine. In the baking industry soy lecithin is used generally for preparation of zhirovodny emulsions for greasing of baking forms and sheets.
- Ammonium chloride (ammonium chloride)
- Drill technical to 5 water (tetraborat sodium)
- Nickel sulfate (nickel sulfate) 6 or 7-water
- Acid boric
- Acid oxalic
- Acid orthophosphoric 85
- Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda)
- Sodium benzoate
- Sodium metabisulphite (sodium pyrosulphite)
- Trinatry phosphate of 12 water, 98
- Zinc chloride technical (zinc chloride)
- Zinc powder of the superior quality
- Other non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of non-ferrous metals:
- Copper phosphorous MF-9, MF-10
- Copper cathodic M0K, M00K (sheet)
- Alloy of TsAM 4-1 9-1,5, 4-3 (secondary)
- Lead of the S-2, S-1 brand (Chushka Spit).
Production available in a warehouse of LLC TD Arsenal-Ukraina, Dnipropetrovsk