The optional TITAN cashbox transfer tray will accommodate full bank cash bags and is fully recessed into the counter top for unobtrusive appearance and maximum security.
It has been subjected to similar rigorous firearm testing as the TITAN security window.
- Resistant to firearm attack in accordance with BS5051 G2 and S/86
- Good audible and visual communications
- Protects staff against all forms of physical attack
- Acts as a barrier against draughts, dust and germs
- Powder coated in a range of BS and RAL colours
- Optional armoured cashbox transfer tray
The window assembly consists of a solid extruded aluminium frame glazed with a 42mm MSR (minimal spall risk) laminated glass primary screen. The unique hygiaphone type micro-thin inner membrane allows two-way speech communication whilst acting as a barrier to draughts, dust and germs thereby improving the working environment. A framed piece of 7.5mm laminated glass forms the secondary splinter screen protecting the inner membrane which is removable for cleaning purposes.