- BrandSE Electronics
The SE Electronics Gemini II dual valve microphone is SE Electronics ultimate design. A no holds barred piece of microphone history. The dual valve design means pure valve warmth from the 12AX7 input valve coupled with a 12AU7 valve on the output stage in place of the traditional transformer. The result is an incredibly large detailed and intimate sound reminiscent of the classic valve microphones from decades ago, but with all of the top end you'd normally associate with the best solid state mics on the market.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa - 38 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: = 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: External PSU included.
- Connector: 3-pin