The Linea is a high quality stair system produced by the Italian manufacturer Rintal. Please read the specification below to get a better understanding of the product. If you are unsure of any of the terms please refer to our stair terminology page.
Please note that Stairplace will include the cost of a site survey as standard in our quotations to you (anywhere in England and Wales) and can offer a fitting service throughout the southeast of England.
- Treads - Solid Beech 40mm thick
- Tread support blocks - Solid Beech 60x60mm
- Handrail - Solid Beech 40mm thick
- Newels - Solid Beech 60x60mm
- Balusters - Steel tubes 25mm in diameter
- Closed risers (optional) - Veneered plywood
- Half risers (optional) - Solid Beech 40mm thick
- Material - Solid Beech, block laminated (except closed risers)
- Size of individual blocks - 40x40mm
- Graded for evenness of colour - Yes
- Finger jointed - No except handrails
- Finish - Two coats of varnish or lacquered. If varnished the first coat always contains a stain which can be either a standard colour (see colour samples page), or can be a match for a sample provided by you. The second coat is always a clear varnish.
The steel balusters are powder coated to any RAL colour, although there are three colours that are considered standard (see colour samples page). Alternatively they may be chrome plated. Other metals (screws, nuts, bolts ect) are a multitude of finishes).