Designed for the continuous and demanding operation in Equipment cooling, these units can be supplied for cooling only or full function capability. Flexible air flow configuration and an impressive accessories list makes this range one of the leaders in the market.
These units have been specifically designed and developed for a number of industries, including:
- Commercial - Computer Rooms, Server Rooms, Dealing Rooms and Showrooms.
- Process Areas - Control Rooms, Electronic Manufacturing, CD Manufacturing and Injection Moulding Facilities.
- Environmental Control - Archive Storage, Museums, Libraries, Art Galleries, Testing & Measurement Laboratories and Textile Laboratories.
- Telecommunications - Internet Farms and Switch Rooms.
- Industrial - Petrochemical, Manufacturing Areas and Airports.
- Medical - Clean Rooms and Medical & Pharmaceutical Facilities.
The IPAC range has been developed to provide a flexible duty range of units.
- Stand alone units currently range from a nominal 15 kW to 80 kW.
- Master/Slave combinations extend the range for larger applications.
- Cooling only to Full Function
- DX or Chilled Water
- Upflow or Downflow and various configurations
- Extensive accessories list
As well as the standard unit configurations, a variety of options can be factory or site-fitted to customise units to the system requirements. This provides the designer, installer and customer with a system that can precisely match the requirements.