The Hydor HV Belt Drive fan unit is specifically designed to ventilate larger buildings on the farm, such as tunnel ventilated housing, where substantial amounts of air are moved at low pressure with minimal energy consumption.
The HV range is available in three sizes 800mm, 1000mm and 1250mm diameter, each with single or three phase motors and the option of louvres and guards. This powerful fan produces air volumes up to 11.94 m³/s.
Constructed from galvanised steel with a specially designed stainless steel impeller, these fans are extremely hard wearing and robust in application. The drive mechanism includes sealed for life maintenance free ball bearings, which means low noise and vibration levels.
The HV range is available in three variations for either wall mounting with shutters, suspension mounting from roof space or floor mounting with wheels.
The HV Range includes a centrifugal operated back draught shutter or an automatic louvre shutter model. Units are supplied fully assembled complete with standard safety guards.
Features and Benefits
• A crossed steel framework with the fan hub positioned centrally. Fan blades and pulley are located on opposite sides, improving load balancing, thereby increasing bearing and fan life.
• The belt is from reinforced rubber which is easily replaced locally. Belt tensioning can be undertaken without removing the guards by using two bolts on the fan casing.
• Easy access to the motor for servicing and maintenance.
• The impeller comprises of six self-cleaning blades constructed from 304 stainless steel. The aerodynamic blade design ensures high volume displacement at low blade pressure.
• Fan housing is manufactured from galvanised sheet steel, corrosion resistant for durability and longevity.
• Each fan is fitted with a mesh safety guard either side of the unit.
• The heavy duty construction of the louvres prevents the overlapping slats from vibrating at high air flow. When not in operation, heat loss is reduced by the louvres closing automatically. Air delivery normally lost due to dirty shutters or to shutters remaining open is eliminated.
• Extract stale and humid air.
• The louvres are opened by a centrifugal mechanism; which means that once opened, the louvres do not sap the performance of the fan.
• Component spares are usually available from stock.
• 12 months product warranty.