Hush-Panel 32 has been designed as an impact reducing floor panel, with added ridgidity, that can be used as a structural or an overlay board. When used as a structural floor the stiffness of the upper layer accommodates wider joist centres, up to 600mm. A combination of the increase in mass and the Hushfelt™ resilient layer can produce superior results when used as part of a sound insulation system for separating floors.
- A versatile and economical panel for use in many situations requiring impact sound insulation between separating floors.
- Used within refurbishment and new build projects to create a floating floor over concrete and timber or directly over timber joists*.
- Suitable for wider joist centres.
- Compatible with a range of Hush-Systems, designed to exceed the current Building Regulation requirements of Part E (England and Wales), Part H (Scotland) and Part G (Northern Ireland).
- Robust Details FFT5 compliant for floor structures EFC-1, EFC-2 and EFS-1.
- Comprises of 22mm High Density P5 Moisture Resistant TG4 chipboard panels and a 10mm acoustic resilient layer of Hushfelt™ factory bonded to the underside.
- Easy to install in a single time saving operation
Contact the seller
Floating Flooring Hush-Panel 32