• Easy to use: Ep1200 terminals meet the growing demand for easy interfacing to existing LAN's or WAN's , which are nowdays considered standard both in the industrial sector and in all office applications.
• Easy to mount, EP1200 is a cost-effective and practical solution .
Allows IN/OUT Attendance Recording
Self service Terminal features displaying messages and data prepared by the controlling computer such as :-
- Clocking records
- Current period's totals of hours (or balance if using Flexitime)
- Previous periods totals of hours (or balance if using Flexitime)
- Absence entitlements. Absence taken / Absence's approved and Booked for the future / Absence remaining.
Integrated Ethernet/IP Interface with P.O.E (Power over Ethernet) support. Allows the simplest wired installations.
WLAN 802.11b WiFi ethernet option or GSM modem option available soon.
• Internal proximity contact less (RFID) card readers.
• Time & Attendance firmware included .
• Compact and elegant design, appreciated when space saving is important such as on a work bench or in a reception area.
• Wall/pole or table mounting thanks to reversible casing top. Optional floor mounting "pole".
• Robust, splash/dust proof casing, IP65 . ABS-VO fire resistant casing. Connector cover and wall support are in aluminium.
• Mounting, maintaining and moving the terminal is made easy thanks to the special bracket supplied with the terminal and thanks to its extractable connector block .
• File system based memory allocation.
• Off-line , autonomous mode using its standard FW or internal procedures or on-line real time operation under the control of the host computer. If the host does not reply within a user-defined time limit, the terminal automatically goes into off-line mode.• Automatic programmable shut-down in the event of a power supply failure . The terminal can retain its data for two months. The battery ensures up to 6 hours functioning time. It is programmable to turn off after a number of minutes.