ECG BTL-08 LT ECG
Reconfirm the price with seller
For example: +44(50)123-45-67
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
5 years on Allbiz
- Used, very good technical condition,
- English production,
- Power supply: 230 V or battery 2 x 12 V / 1.3 Ah.
- Battery Performance: up to 120 minutes,
- Battery charging time: 4 - 6 hours (complete discharge)
- The frequency of 50/60 Hz.
- Twelve electrocardiographs series BTL - 08 L: LC and LT are designed primarily for cardiology departments and clinics. They are manufactured using the latest technologies available. Distinguished by innovative style, functionality and ease of use. Color touch screen high - resolution allows you to monitor all 12 leads simultaneously, and the quality of prints on paper with a width of 210 mm satisfy even the most demanding users,
- Key features:
- 12 - channel ECG for printing and recording from 12 leads with color touch screen,
- Color touch screen 5.7 "(118 x 89 mm) with 3, 4, 6 or 12 leads,
- Screen Resolution 640 x 480
- Alphanumeric keypad, and function buttons on the touch screen,
- Control of contact of each electrode,
- Paper width: 210 mm,
- Print type: thermal / external laser or inkjet printer,
- Direct printing with a regular printer (via USB port, independent of PC, print on A4 office paper)
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm / mV.
- Printing speed: 5, 10, 25, 50 mm / s,
- Muscle noise filter 25, 35 Hz,
- Filter Baseline 0.05 (3.2 sec) 0.11 (1.5 sec) 0.25 (0.6 sec) 0.50 (0.3 sec) 1.50 (0.1 sec), splines,
- Automatic filters: auto - adaptive,
- The number of printed leads 3, 4, 6, 12, 3x4 + 1, 3x4 + 2, 3 + 3x4, 4x3 + 1, 6x2 + 1, 6x2 + 2
- Unlimited number of profiles
- Manual or automatic mode,
- Long ECG,
- Recording in real - time and synchro in automatic mode,
- Retrograde ECG recording,
- Defibrillation protection.
- Pacemaker detection,
- Technical specifications:
- The reference frequency: 0.04 Hz - 150 Hz,
- Digital resolution: 3.9 uV,
- The processing of analog - to - digital A / D 13 bits.
- Sampling frequency: 2 kHz / 12 leads, 18 kHz / outlet 1,
- Dynamic range: 15.9 mV
- Polarization voltage: 400 mV
- Max. compliance voltage: 5V,
- Input Impedance: > 20 MOhm,
- Concurrent Signal attenuation: > 100 dB
- Battery Performance: 2 - 3 hours of continuous recording 35 minutes of continuous printing.
- Cable 10 - lead ECG,
- ECG paper - 210 mm,
- New clip limb electrodes - 4 pcs.
- New suction cup electrodes - 6 pcs.
- User manual in English (PDF)
- Dimensions: 40 x 31 x 12.5 cm
- Weight 5.7 kg
- It has exposed the current Technical Passport,
- 6 months for the domestic market - Poland,
- One month the international market,
- The possibility of financing (Polish only): Installments, lease, loan,
Similar company products