(food additive of E621)
description of a product:
The glutamate of sodium is applied as the amplifier of taste and aroma, salt substitute in the food industry. This substance in itself has practically neither taste, nor smell, however increases taste of meat, a bird, sea products, mushrooms and some vegetables, without rendering at the same time any effect on fruit, sweets and eggs. The glutamate of sodium not only multiplies natural tastes of foodstuff, but also refreshes and recovers the aromas weakened in the course of processing and at long storage, influencing the terminations of flavoring receptors.
Chipboard of 120 mg/kg of body weight a day in terms of acid.
- increases taste and aroma of foodstuff;
- allows to lower a dosage of the used fragrances;
masks separate negative components of taste and a smell;
- oxidation of fats - rancidification is suppressed.
- pishchekontsentratny products (dry soups, cubes, instant products);
- chips, crackers, fish snack to beer;
- oil and fat products (sauces, ketchups, mayonnaise);
- canned food and meat products (preserved the sea - and fish products (in number from 0,1 to 0,5%), meat semi-finished products);
- additive to salt (at the same time the dosage of salt is reduced by 10%);
- mixes of spices, pastes from spices.
|Name of an indicator||Value of an indicator|
|Appearance||white crystal powder externally a little similar to salt or sugar and well soluble in water|
|Taste||characteristic (very weak saltish and sweetish)|
|Physical and chemical indicators:|
|Mass fraction of a glutamate of sodium, SV %, not less||
|Losses during the drying, %, no more||
|Size of particles, mesh||
|Transparency, %. not less||
|Specific rotation [α] D20, hail.||
|Conforms to Uniform sanitary and epidemiologic and hygienic requirements to the goods which are subject to sanitary and epidemiological surveillance (control).|
Does not contain the genetically modified organisms (GMO).
Producer and country of origin:
NeimengguFufengBiotechnologiesCo., Ltd., China
Bags with a net weight of 25 kg.
Period of storage of 36 months from the date of production.
To store in the dry, cool, well aired room.