Products of other enterprises
- Seven sizes with nominal cooling capacities from 18.7 to 67.0 kW and nominal heating capacities from 20.8 to 78.4 kW.
- Split-system heat pumps for cooling only and heat pump applications, consisting of remote air-cooled outdoor units 38UQZ and 40ALZ indoor units.
- Refrigerant lines (gas and liquid) and electrical cables connect the two units.
- Three-phase hermetic reciprocating compressors, operating on R-407C refrigerant, and including a crankcase heater.
- Refrigerant-to-air heat exchangers (evaporators and condensers), made of copper tubes and pre-treated water-resistant aluminium fins.
- All-copper refrigerant circuit. Indoor unit refrigerant control using thermostatic expansion valves, with bypass using non-return valves.
- 38UQZ units use throttle valves for the expansion in heat pump mode.
- High and low pressure switches and filter drier, outdoor fan control high pressure switch (38UQZ 014).
- Complete internal wiring. Thermal-magnetic disconnect switches for compressors and fan motors.
- The indoor units have centrifugal fans driven by three-phase motors with adjustable belt-pulley drives. The outdoor units have direct-drive propeller fans.
- Pre-painted galvanised sheet steel casings, thermal and acoustical insulation. Flexible shock absorbers.
- Unit connections to Carrier Comfort Zone II, VVT and TEMP systems (depending on the model).
- Defrost control, anti-liquid slugging tank, discharge line muffler and thermal protection.
Contact the seller
38UQZ-40ALZ Split System Air to Air Heat Pump